The CQC inspected Church Street Surgery on 9th October 2018 and published their report on 25th October. You can view the report here.
The CQC has given an overall rating to the practice of 'Good'.
The CQC look at five areas, and have rated them:
- Are services safe? - Good
- Are services effective? - Good
- Are services caring? - Good
- Are services responsive? - Good
- Are services well led? - Good
Contacting the CQC
If you would like to provide the CQC with feedback on the practice you can do so by
- telephone (03000 616161)
- email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or
- online form (www.cqc.org.uk and visit Share your experience, or click on the link)